BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, a former employee stops by to shoot the **** with me today about the good old days in the boat business ….. In the meantime I’m looking out at the channel , located before the boat lift well, wondering if I still had 6 ft at low tide? Cardinal has been busy hauling out the Charter Boat’s from Atlantic City & Ocean City for Coast Guard Inspection and some bottom work …. And one of the Charter guys asked if I still had 6 ft at low tide ….. So , I looked at Kyle ( who I actually like ) and said , Kyle do me a favor and jump in the water ( only about 36 degree off the beach so it is poss. Colder in the back Bays ) and see if I still have 6 ft at low tide ….. See the following pictures ….. And the answer is that “YES “I still have 6 ft at Cardinal Marina channel to the Lift Well.....

·
Registered
14,641 Posts
Hire him back:thumbsup:

I see Ed has a new boat for the Miss AC? I use to go diving with him years ago.

·
Registered
6,338 Posts
well now we know why he does not work for you anymore, any one that would jump in 36 degree water for his ex boss has to be nuts, was he terminated because of mental illness?:D:nuts:

·
Administrator
52,528 Posts
Well, a former employee stops by to shoot the **** with me today about the good old days in the boat business ….. ….. So , I looked at Kyle ( who I actually like ) and said , Kyle do me a favor and jump in the water ( only about 36 degree off the beach so it is poss. Colder in the back Bays )

You would think a Pilot had better sense :eek:

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
hahahaha i cant believe he still went! ! !
i wanted to jump off your end dock and let the outgoing tide/wind float us on inner tubes back to ocean city, (think lazy river style in a water park)
but by the time he called me the tide already was bottoming out and it was too late, so i chose my couch over a quick dip.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I guess it depends on the boss!! If it was my last one, he would have gotten a healthy dose of "F*&% you", followed by him going in the drink.

Did anyone think of asking one of the boats to use their sounder to check and see?? :razz::razz:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I need to hire this guy .....

I just found this dude , balancing himself on his surf board :nuts:, next to my office ,,,, and NO it is Not kyle ......:please: the water temp. is still below 36

And people think I'm a " SICKO " ..... :naughty:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.