BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
same here. i generally check out all the forums.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
i do

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I read almost every day. I don't believe most of what I read, but I read them anyway.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I read most of them!!

I like the flounder reports!! :D

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
I have been reading and giving fishing reports now for 5 1/2 years everyday on four New Jersey Fishing Websites plus 3 or 4 online Bait & Tackle Websites in my area...Magazines and Newspapers with fishing reports went by the wayside around the same time...

·
Registered
205 Posts
I read all the reports and forums on a daily basis, and find them very informative. The Barn is such a unique program that I refer to it all the time. Many thanks to all who made it possible. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
i do all the time. i have learned alot in here and helped others.

·
Registered
897 Posts
everyday.mags,websites...my mind just wont let me comprehend anything im reading unless it has to do with fishing or hunting. a novel-forgetabouit,il wait for the movie

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
I think if we had the "View" feature on topics in the forums you would be amazed just how many hits a report thread gets.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
I read the offshore reports but only believe a handful of guys on here. I read the backbay and inlet reports b/c thats my favorite place to fish even though I find myself offshore much more often.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
The problem with the FISHERMAN is by the time you read it, you're a week behind!! I fish 4 nights a week, I'd rather do that then read about somebody else catching fish!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I usually read the reports and look around the barn everyday. Spend most of time in the home port but look into most forums.

RyanF

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Originally posted by mayhem:
The problem with the FISHERMAN is by the time you read it, you're a week behind!! I fish 4 nights a week, I'd rather do that then read about somebody else catching fish!
Not only that but the Fisherman reports mostly catching only, you don't read too many skunk reports in there. or accuracy you come here and get to know who is and who isn't full of sheet.

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
I read them. Home port, Delaware bay, and Offshore. Also the Tackle box. Morning and night. You can tell the 'real' ones. I'm not a surf guy, but maybe with the gas prices..........

Before I found this site I was a total dumba$$. Been here a year or so, and now I've graduated to normal dumba$$.

Just plain Dumb is next. Superior is the goal. Need to live to about 110 yrs to get there.

Keep up the good work. Thank you RR, and all who post.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts