BASS BARN banner

How many really read the fishing reports?

2K views 68 replies 64 participants last post by  Mike 
#1 ·
Just curious on how many people really read the reports everyday? Just curious.

#8 ·
I have been reading and giving fishing reports now for 5 1/2 years everyday on four New Jersey Fishing Websites plus 3 or 4 online Bait & Tackle Websites in my area...Magazines and Newspapers with fishing reports went by the wayside around the same time...

#13 ·
I think if we had the "View" feature on topics in the forums you would be amazed just how many hits a report thread gets.

#17 ·
I usually read the reports and look around the barn everyday. Spend most of time in the home port but look into most forums.

RyanF

#18 ·
Originally posted by mayhem:
The problem with the FISHERMAN is by the time you read it, you're a week behind!! I fish 4 nights a week, I'd rather do that then read about somebody else catching fish!
Not only that but the Fisherman reports mostly catching only, you don't read too many skunk reports in there. or accuracy you come here and get to know who is and who isn't full of sheet.

#20 ·
I read them. Home port, Delaware bay, and Offshore. Also the Tackle box. Morning and night. You can tell the 'real' ones. I'm not a surf guy, but maybe with the gas prices..........

Before I found this site I was a total dumba$$. Been here a year or so, and now I've graduated to normal dumba$$.

Just plain Dumb is next. Superior is the goal. Need to live to about 110 yrs to get there.

Keep up the good work. Thank you RR, and all who post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.