BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We know we will have a good turn out from the other clubs. It would be nice to have some idea who is going to make it from our club. I will be there with my boat, to be one of the shuttle boats.
Who else is planning on making it? We have everything planned out and Frank is incharge of the weather!!!! If he does his job, life will be sweet. Jay, said he would make sure the big pond was stocked!!!! so it should be a fun time.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Yup. I'll be at the sign-in table.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Ill be there, boat in tow, should be a great time....who's cookin? Oh yeh Tom G? Ill take a Lobster and a petite fillet, medium.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I'll be there! Hey Keith, your filet will be in the shape of a hamburger. Your lobster tail will be two hot dogs tied together. I'll use a knife to slice it just so and drizzle melted butter on it...you'll never know the difference.
We'll see if we can squeeze some roe out of some fish so you can dip your chips in caviar. ;) :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
i'll be there, hoping i don't embarrass myself with my unpolished casting technique. gonna have to do some brushing up before then so as not to shame the club. i'd prefer to catch my first long rod striper without an audience as witness to my gaffes, but i suppose that is being a bit presumptuous.

if anybody needs help with set-up or food or whatever, shoot me an email. i could bring some clams for the Q from tuckerton, i.e. "clamtown u.s.a".

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jay, I hope that is a-- I am thinking about being there and can't wait. I am sure your post got cut short. I want nomocrap from you!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
It will be a great gathering! Members of all four Saltwater fly clubs in New Jersey fishing an area, and lunch afterwards!! Imagine the comraderie? That son, is what fly fishing is all about!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts