BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
And there you have it.....did he say surf city in november?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
wow very educational. i wonder if that would work from a boat as well? may have to give that a try next year to grab some big flounder and maybe a few whities.

thanks

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
probably Surf CIty NC smaller size limit for flounder and what we call kingfish up here they call whiting down south

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
That rig, in that location, with that bait, could be called a "cat-finder".

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
hooker why did u get me to watch that painful video? lol.weird minnow,and he didnt even wait for tide to reach his deck.lol
That that much structure under the deck , you don't need no high water just make sure you move the bait and stop,move the bait and stop. His rigs are used to catch catfish, I'm sure dragging a dead. Dried out spot will attract cats, and doggies too!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to make you guys watch that, waste 6 minutes of your life youll never get back...:D..maybe someone got something out of it...:D. Thats what happens when I get bored on the midnight shift...always looking to learn and see what others are doing....Maybe he has a book on flounder fishing??? He can call it "right here" he says it enough...

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Sorry to make you guys watch that, waste 6 minutes of your life youll never get back...:D..maybe someone got something out of it...:D. Thats what happens when I get bored on the midnight shift...always looking to learn and see what others are doing....Maybe he has a book on flounder fishing??? He can call it "right here" he says it enough...
Wonder if he'll let me fish off his deck ?

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
He had a cooler full.:D The only thing that stuck out was he said he got the fish the day before...wouldn't you have cleaned them sooner.:confused:

·
Registered
12,824 Posts
didnt get setting the hook with a circle but it was enjoyable. just a different way to fish from a stationary position

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Was amazed that the camera person standing in the lawn didn't scare the flounder away. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts