BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either today or Friday I have 100 pair HPA Split Ring pliers landing. Many consider this the best pliers out there for several reasons:

1) Open any split ring 50 test to #500 test
2) Does not damage or distort the ring (thus degrading test rating)
3) Not recommended but can remove hooks from fish when needed\
4) Cuts Mono, braid not so well
5) Free Holster has 'slot' for Owner Braid Super Cut Scissors (Scissors not included, lanyard NOT included).
6) 10 year no hassle over the counter warranty, you bust em, we replace them no problem. Out of 300 pair, I've had to do this once and it was to Bret/Dwight lol when I said hooks I didn't mean a 14/0 from a Marlin bill.

Pretty slick

http://shop.cmtackle.com/products/HPA-Big-Game-Split-Ring-Pliers.html

MENTION YOU ARE A BASS BARN MEMBER (include handle) and I will throw in a bunch of free split rings and Figure 8 jigging rings!

I also have this handy HPA tool pouch, wear it or put in tackle drawer

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will bring up whatever will fit in the SUV and you guys want.

I think its better to have this dialogue than try and guess, I brought a crazy amount of things to the C/R seminar and many didn't move but try try again :D

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Email just sent over. I have several pairs sold as soon as they get to me. Few people ready to buy my used pairs. :D Need them ASAP . ;) Great pliers for jigging!!! The best IMHO.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Tom appreciate the support ! The pliers are great stuff, guys really do love them and they are quality, they don't rust and are very strong.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys the 8th restock of these pliers just landed, I am consistently amazed that with all the copies, all the knockoffs, the HPA pliers still are a top sell!

Quality sells!

Another 100 pair landed yesterday, all back orders will be filled today.

JDM Tackle in California is getting 20 pcs ASAP

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Guys the 8th restock of these pliers just landed, I am consistently amazed that with all the copies, all the knockoffs, the HPA pliers still are a top sell!

Quality sells!

Another 100 pair landed yesterday, all back orders will be filled today.

JDM Tackle in California is getting 20 pcs ASAP

Cant beat these pliers!!! The price, quality..... nothing comes close. Unless you need a pair of $300 pliers hanging off your belt to feel good..... these are the choice!!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Makes a super Christmas Gift guys. With all the other (aluminum) split ring pliers out there, we are still selling these one after the other. Top quality, prefer by most shops and guides

1 - 8 of 8 Posts