BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are giving away a nice little bag for the surf guys. Its the HPA Chest Bag, but it's also used as a regular bag as well. HPA offrs a great product at great pricing.

Heres the deal, simply register with us online, using the link below. We will draw the winner and post it here on March 20, 2012 :)

We will not spam your email, or give your info away to anyone at all! We send out coupons, clearance deals or give ways, about 5-6 times a year to our registered users. By registering on our website, we do not have to hunt down your information from old orders. WE WILL NOT GIVE ANYONE YOUR INFO. WE will not email you every week with useless emails. You may get an email once every 2 months, when we offer a special. Its just an easier way for us to contact you with a good deal once in a while.

No purchase needed, just register with us and get entered for this HPA Bag, filled with some useful lures, teasers and such for the fisherman.

Register here: https://shop.jerseytackle.com/register.sc

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Thanks for the opptunity.Nice stuff on your web site.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity. I bought the HPA Bass Pack Pro off you last october. It is a nice product. The fact that I get it full of salt, sand, and sometimes water means nothing when I can just hose it out with fresh water. It dries in minuets and is good as new.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Tom your shop continues to do a great job promoting HPA products and I appreciate it. Guys Tom has alot of the bags on display and he is always quick to take on new items as they are introduced.

I was just fishing in NC and the mate asked me "whats up with all this HPA stuff?" I said what do you mean ?

He said, never seen anyone else with it and then proudly he shows me his HPA Bass Pack Pro. I was shocked, as I have no dealer in NC, turns out he bought it from Los Suenos Marina Supply last Winter while chartering in Costa! Small world!!

Quality Sells

Thanks again Tom

·
Registered
14,814 Posts
Done Thank You :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts