BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Press release

Hudson River Fishermen's Association Scholarship Program
The Youth Angler Committee of the Hudson River Fishermen?s Association is proud to announce the expansion of its scholarship program. Inspired and funded by Darren Cardinal, these scholarships will be awarded to graduating high school seniors, who meets the criteria established by the Hudson River Fishermen?s Association. This scholarship opportunity is available to any NY/NJ resident who meets the established criteria and is committed to continue their education. Financial need will be given high priority, and the student must attend an accredited college/university in the fall.

The HRFA-NJ is offering four different scholarships. One is for Five Thousand ($5000) Dollars and three are One Thousand ($1000) Dollars. The postmarked deadline for application is May 1, 2004. For more information on criteria and/or an application, visit our web page our Youth Activities page at www.hrfanj.org If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Jim Campbell at [email protected]

Jim Campbell
President, HRFA
********Edited by Rodfather********
Carl I had to take out the web link jpeg to SOL due to conflicting interest! If you cut & pasted from that site I think it is automatically added.

[ 02-07-2004, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: RodFather ]

·
Registered
356 Posts
cfishigotu,
Thanks for posting this, its really cool that the Hudson River Fishermen's Assoc. has set up a scholarship. I would apply for it but i'm from Pa. Maybe i can find another type of scholarship for seniors from pa. who fish. Thanks for givin me the heads up, i'll look around for one now. :cool:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike, you should contact the Chairman of this scholarship, Jim Campbell. If you have/know someone who could be eligible, it's worth a try.

We have a youth Angler Program that is second to none. We are very proud of it.
;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts