BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be running a trip up North Sunday on the Brand new boat for the monster Bass they are catching under the Bunker.I have 4 spots for charter or open boat.Email me for more details on pricing etc.

G

·
Dont go too far north or you'll pass em'!! They're closer than you think.

Nick

[ 06-10-2004, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: surfrat ]

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Hey Nick! My plan is to fish several areas along the way. Buddy I met last yeat at the cape lives on the RI/MASS border - his neighbor got a 47lber from the surf Tues night.

G

·
Brian, A LOT of nice fish have been caught in "our area". i will be there tomorrow. Good luck up north and keep us posted.

my comments were for Flukenewsky b/c i think he's trailerin his boat. I know that YOU know where the fish are.

Nick

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I say north cause most of you guys are down south, I will probally only have to run 10-15 miles to find them.This is your chance to land the 40-50 pounder of a lifetime.Not to mention you may get 10 of them.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Surfrat, I take delivery on the new 27'cc tommorrow, it will be the maiden voyage.The boat will be docked in Tuckerton this season and most likely moved to CapeMay next year.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Are you running trips all week? I may be interested if you are! I want to do the live bunker thng so bad I can taste it! I will be in touch!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let me know ahead of time and I can arrange either an am or pm trip.Unfortunately I still work a 9-5 durring the week.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Hi Flukenewsty,

I should be taking my boat out on Sunday for the first time as well. Maybe see you on the water.
PS. See my report from today in the surf fishing forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts