BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Lowrance is just killing the other brands right now. They went hard in R&D and are now reaping the rewards. All the buzz at the show was the Gen II HDS. Love my HDS 10 with Structure Scan. What you can see is amazing!!

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lowrance is just killing the other brands right now. They went hard in R&D and are now reaping the rewards. All the buzz at the show was the Gen II HDS. Love my HDS 10 with Structure Scan. What you can see is amazing!!
BT, I'm headed up to the rockland show this weekend to see the new lowrance hds gen2. I'm looking to buy a unit, but I need to see the differance in sizes between the actual units.

I'm leaning towards two different size units, one for gps and the other for fish finding. But I have to see the units with the split screens and their actual visual size of each sub-screen within the main screen.

Question for you is are they easy to scroll between the different split screens and set up of each paramiter with in?

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Real easy to scroll... Why buy two units?
Unless money is not an issue and you are getting two HDS 10's??
Just get a 10 and split screen it..... you will love it!
Download the emulator on their website and play with it before pulling the trigger. Email me any questions.

·
Banned
12,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Real easy to scroll... Why buy two units?
Unless money is not an issue and you are getting two HDS 10's??
Just get a 10 and split screen it..... you will love it!
Download the emulator on their website and play with it before pulling the trigger. Email me any questions.
Two unit's was due to console space. I like having a separate gps screen.

Thanks for the lead on the emulator, I will give that a try too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.