BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking I found a really good deal on a 2002 that has hardly any hours on it. The boat is loaded and includes a trailer, top notch electronics you name it the boat was used one season and the owner was in a bad accident. I looked at the boat but I need a walk around.If anyone is interested e-mail me and I can pass on the info. The guy is in a real jam and I told him i would post it for him.

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
I might be interested in stepping up a couple feet... have him e-mail me the info and maybe I'll take a ride over....

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
I might be interested in stepping up a couple feet... have him e-mail me the info and maybe I'll take a ride over....

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FmTuna if you are interested drop me an e-mail and I will give you all the info. Its a slamming fishing boat.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I acctually looked at the boat to purchase it. The only problem is I am looking for a hydra Sport walkaround. This boat is a real charm and it can be picked up for alot less then its worth. The boat was only used one season. The season it was used it was trailered to Port Norris mainly it never sat in a slip.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
what kind of power ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts