BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case I wasn't missed
I just got back from vacation with the family. We cruised from Baltimore on Royal Caribbean. :cool: Our ports of call where Bahamas, Key West, CoCo Kay (RC private island) and Port Canaveral. It was a great itinerary. In Key West I opted to fish a half a day with a local charter who put me on a nice 75lb Tarpon :eek: that took 35 minutes to land on Striper compatible tackle. We broke off the ball and that fished took us all over the place. What a great fight. We were living lining mullet while we chunked them as well over some half moon type structure right there in the harbor. All the boats were lined up right next to each other in a straight line fishing the same structure. We also caught a Varity of grouper, Yellow tail, Permit, Mutton etc. It was awesome. A fellow cruiser will be e-mailing me some pictures that I will share. I left the camera with the wife and kid :( What a trip and I am sad its over but I am glad to be home as well. :rolleyes: So what's been happening around here???

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
I keep hearing "Welcome Back Kotter" on the radio this weekend, so welcome back!

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Hola Jose'! Tarpon are SWEEEEEEEEEEET! Nice job! I fished the port as well. The size of thos ships sitting there while your in a flats skiff is intimidating!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts