BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW!!!! New members with 5 digit numbers?!?!?! Aren't we just settin' the barn on fire! Having a three digit member ID makes me feel old as dirt! Glad to hear the first striper was caught! Hope to get out there soon. Also glad to hear the winter flounder talk. I would love to break the boat out early if ever we hear that is worthwhile!! Get ready to get'em wet!! Pig

·
Registered
15,280 Posts
Don't you know it, I miss the old times some days when you could read every post without it being a full time job. A moderators position on the board has to be full time.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Goodluck!! Hey pick a Saturday and let me know. I will make the plans down here if you want...just give me a week or so to plan! Pig

·
Registered
167 Posts
Pigman,
The good news is that you will never be as old as me!
Who has the single and double digit member numbers?
Tilley

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True Tilley!!! There is still that to hang my "hat" on! Time to make an evening trip!Fish/Turkey/Golf......spring is the best!!!!!!! Get'em Wet! Pig

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe so Aftermath...but then again...it's all relative! And welcome to the barn....you young pup! Get'em Wet! Pig

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by Pigman:
Get'em Wet! Pig
Soon... getting the new boat geared up this saturday... then taking my boating safety course sunday... but I'll be out on the Raritan Bay next weekend. This weekend is supposed to be on the chilly side anyway but warming up next weekend.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Pig, Tilly,FizzEd,, were still up hear skiing ,, yesterday was one of the coldest days, still struggling to get to 30 ,, skiing still pretty good,, but we could use some snow,, tried fishing while home a few weeks ago, nice to be out and about but alas no takers,, be home around end of the month , maybe we can get together if its not Turkey season,, i'm not sure of my #,, but i don't feel old no matter what it is ,,

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad to hear yer still skiin' counselor! Stop in or give me a ring when ya get home. I hear the judge will have alot more fishin' time soon too! Let's Get'em Wet!!! Pig

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Pigman ,, i'll give you a call , won't be home long ,, gotta finish out the ski season,, but i'll be home for about a week,, see ya then, yeah the judge is gearing up ,,

·
Registered
15,280 Posts
I guess being a 3 digit guy is an exclusive group.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts