BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife, son and I recieved our tags today. All I have to do now is catch some fish.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Cool, maybe mine will show up soon. Make sure you use yours so the commies don't get an allocation ;) :D

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Originally posted by A Frayed Knot:
My wife, son and I recieved our tags today. All I have to do now is catch some fish.
aww, come on. you know your gonna catch some fish, and hopefully use a tag or two. Boat fish :rolleyes: . LOL. Just make sure the kids tag dont end up on dads fourth fish ;) Let him catch too.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Mine never came, I handed in last years log with my name and address. I thought that was all I had to do

[ 05-17-2006, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: SeaMonkey ]

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by circlehook:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by A Frayed Knot:
aww, come on. you know your gonna catch some fish, and hopefully use a tag or two. Boat fish :rolleyes: . LOL. </font>[/QUOTE]You are more then welcome to go in the fall when the fish are around. I promise not to get to close to the white water.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Still waiting for mine Sent for them at the beginning of the year. Maybe because I live near Port Republic and they think I can wait for everyone else to get theres first.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts