BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fishing the beach and it was shoulder to shoulder. Guys were SLAMMING Albies off the beach. They were right to to the shore. I was using a fly rod and kept messing up. I finally got one out and hooked up. What sucks is my reel didnt start screaming but I just pulled in a huge AmberJack. Yeh...I said AmberJack. Thats strange to catch with Albies off the beach. Dont recall where I was actually fishing in the dream. A few more cast and BAM. A weak fight and another Amberjack. Then the Albies were gon and I went to find another spot but woke up. I have wacked out dreams and this was not bad even though I caught Amberjack while EVERYONE else caught Albies, The Amberjack didnt fight at all, and Amy had a camera and I wouldnt let her take a pic because they were junk fish. I woke up mad that I didnt let her take a pic, happy that I caught fish on the fly, and sad that I didnt hook an Albie. Oh well. Dreams are like that. At least I wasnt getting beat up and not being able to throw a punch or being chased and not being able to see. I kind of like the ones where I start to drown but then miraculously breathe underwater. The human mind is a freaky thing!

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
That was no dream. It's always like that in Longport....
:D

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL...it was funny in my dream I was so dissapointed..when I woke up I was like Hell Ya!!!!!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
What the hell did you eat for dinner last night :D AmberJack and weak fight...had to be a dream!!!! They are the hardest pulling fish bar none...They would be like catching an 80lb Blue :eek: damn,,,ponder that a second :eek:

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Hip, that was your innerself disturbed and emotionally upset way of getting back at you for missing so many SJCFA meetings last year. You notice all the members who get out to more meetings never have that problem. They all hook and land albies, waking up in the morning like they hadn't fished all night. :D :D :D You just have to make more meetings. I just couldn't let it go by.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Hip Sounds normal to me except the part where you "kept messing up" Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts