BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AJ and I stopped into Pauls new shop and I have to say it is well stocked with Jigs, Reels, Rods, blanks and a bunch of great gear. :thumbsup: I now have no idea what I want to do for my next rod now. :eek: The options were way to many, I'm suffering from overload. The latest options are amazing, the new blanks out there are crazy strong and so thin and light. I hope to have it figured out by next week.

If you want to see some great options in rods you have to talk to Paul.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Thanks again Paul for spooling up my New Sargossa with Jerry Brown Metered Hollowcore. It looks great on the reel and can't wait to slay some tuna with it. A great shop, I will be back, trying to pry those red blanks from ya :)

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I'll buy something from Paul one day. I always have high hopes of snagging a sweet popping combo or a spin-jig combo.

Hopefully when I get out of sales :( lol

It's not for the prices either. Paul has always been willing to work where he can to help out.

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
I live close by so it was a natural for me. I stopped by there today and ordered up a black hole 450 and an accurate reel....I think a boss 600. Paul took me thru all the options and has a top notch set up. Thanks paul

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Glad to see you are hooked up now Dave. Don't forget to get some 300-400 gram jigs. I'll hook you up with a windon. I also should have an open spot on the 12th if you want to fish 2 days.
If they get a good bite going in Hatteras soon I am going to take a ride down, let me know if you are interested :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
I'll buy something from Paul one day. I always have high hopes of snagging a sweet popping combo or a spin-jig combo.

Hopefully when I get out of sales :( lol

It's not for the prices either. Paul has always been willing to work where he can to help out.
hope to have you stop by.
a few new pics

some seats

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.