2,930 Posts
photo 2 looks like a prison shot:eek: :D

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Bill Couch said:
No need to club them Tom, Yamaha works good. Just ask Russ!:eek:

Matt, yes you have.;)
ha bill they are not worried about boats for sure.just sit there lookin:eek: how many bass you think are in there bellies??? anyway you look at it they are doing better then us:D ,matt

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Matt, will be a different story Saturday. Different bay and a new weapon that the boy and me are already fighting over.:D This whole rig only weighs 3ozs more than one of my ABUs.:eek:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Bill Couch said:
Matt, will be a different story Saturday. Different bay and a new weapon that the boy and me are already fighting over.:D This whole rig only weighs 3ozs more than one of my ABUs.:eek:

ya nice;) good luck bro let know how you make out,matt

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Bill,

I could have swore there were 5 of them last week.....:D :D :eek:

Russ

·
Registered
6,862 Posts

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
:D
Bay Stalker said:
He is looking for INdepths Dog. Surprised he wasnt left there with the seals for the weekend:D :D :eek:

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
TSStriper said:
I was looking for those seals yesterday but they were nowhere to be found!!!
Thats because they thought Russ was heading down :p

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
CSStriper said:
:D

He is looking for INdepths Dog. Surprised he wasnt left there with the seals for the weekend:D :D :eek:

LMAO.......... :D

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Cool pics. That's an example of how things are different every year and you just never know what to expect. I was down in Hatteras last week and there were two sunning on a sand bar inside of Hatteras Inlet. There was a sick one on the beach in Avalon the week before. Are there more of them around this year? Or is it the internet that enables us to tell eachother about all of these sightings and it only seems like there are more around than normal?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts