BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 16 ft X 20 ft cedar deck that I want enclosed. We are in the process of contacting carpenters. I want to give the Bass Barn carpenters a shot at it. Please contact me at [email protected] or answer this thread. I will contact you as soon as possible. Thanks and have a HAPPY DAY.

Ding

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am located in Upper Darby Pennsylvania, about 20 minutes from the Commodore Barry and Walt Whitman bridges. Thanks and have a HAPPY DAY.

Ding

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ding,
I am not the man for the job. just posting because I live in Media and work at the sporting gentleman. If you are ever interested maybe we can try to head down to the shore together. I have a place in Avalon w/ a 16' Carolina Skiff. Good luck with the carpenter.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Ding Have Sun & Mon off. Go around 3 AM each day. Interested?? Best to you & yours. Ron

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
feathersnfins and Sparse Grey,
WOW, what encouragement!! An invite from a new friend and a long time friend. You just gotta love TBB. Thanks guys, you both should get e-mail from me. Thanks and have a HAPPY DAY.

Ding

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Feathers you sold me my first clear water that I caught my first trout on fly!Never will forget that day! And Ding I think I met you at the bass barn get together on rt.3.Barnaby`s.If you guy`s get the chance,hook up with the Grey.It will make for a memerable time.Grey take care of your self.Rob.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts