BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the market for a used 23-24ft center console. I have a short list of boats that I'm interested in, one of them being a Kencraft Challenger 235. Problem is I have never been on or ridden in one, It is on my list based on reputation, specs and photos I have seen via online ad's. I live Brick, NJ. If anyone nearby is a proud owner of this boat and wouldn't mind showing it to me or even taking me for a ride, I would very much appreciate it. 732 670-9135.

Thank You
Joe

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Jbarc said:
I am in the market for a used 23-24ft center console. I have a short list of boats that I'm interested in, one of them being a Kencraft Challenger 235. Problem is I have never been on or ridden in one, It is on my list based on reputation, specs and photos I have seen via online ad's. I live Brick, NJ. If anyone nearby is a proud owner of this boat and wouldn't mind showing it to me or even taking me for a ride, I would very much appreciate it. 732 670-9135.

Thank You
Joe
F & S MARINE SERVICES IN CAPE MAY HAS ONE FOR SALE USED WITH A NEW 225 E-TECH--THEY ARE ALSO AN ADVERTISER ON THE BARN. YOU COULD LOOK UP THE LISTING ON YACHT WORLD.COM

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately they do not return phone calls. I have been calling and leaving messeges for over a week now. The boat is rigged with a 250 E-tec.

·
Registered
589 Posts
nothing will come cose to a 23 regulator, powered right and the right day you'll be pulling baits in 700 ft of water.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Jbarc

If ya would be interested in a 2003 Triton 26 center console, please let me know, under 100 hours on yamaha 4 strokes....wont beat the price,,,,let me know...the boat is local to Brick also....Joe.. [email protected]

·
Registered
536 Posts
my freind has a 23 kencraft center console nice fishing machine motor on bracket boat powerd by a 300 yamie nice high side nice ride for a 23 footer if I was lookin for a center console for the money i would definetly buy a kentcraft challenger for sure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts