BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Storm WildEye Suspending Mullet
An adjustable tail section lets these suspending lures run deep, shallow or to the side. Reflective foil wrapped around a cork spine delivers flash and the neutral buoyancy needed to keep the lure in the strike zone. Body is made of strong PVC material. Large red holographic WildEye. Includes premium Rapala VMC treble hooks and a spare set of red Rapala VMC treble hooks. Per each.
Size: 4".
Colors: (001)Amber/Chartreuse Tail, (002)Pearl/Chartreuse Tail, (003)Purple/Chartreuse Tail, (004)Silver/Chartreuse Tail, (005)Strawberry/White Tail, (006)Smoke/Chartreuse Tail, (007)Morning Glory.

[ 01-11-2005, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Bgsdad ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Bruce, I like It,,, Got To Get Me Some Of Them!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Yeah, I saw them too...pretty cool! Have you guys
noticed how much weaker the red hooks are? I
tried them on a mirro-lure and after a couple
bass they were all bent up. I stopped using them
after that...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Originally posted by earlybird:
Yeah, I saw them too...pretty cool! Have you guys
noticed how much weaker the red hooks are? I
tried them on a mirro-lure and after a couple
bass they were all bent up. I stopped using them
after that...
Were they VMC's?

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
I'm a big fan of many of the storm products but this sounds almost toooo good to be true.

Course being the sucker I am I will buy a bag and try em out.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
From boat..I use a Glass rod for my small stuff with trebbles. I also use mono. Too much pressure EASILY bends trebbles...even VMCs. When I fish the banks and bridges I use a 7' 10" lite loomis with Power Pro. Has a somewhat slow action so it works OK for trebbles.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Don't laugh but how do you fish/present something like that. I am a bait fisherman. I have used the paddle tails w/ good results but how do you fish a plug?

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by A Frayed Knot:
Don't laugh but how do you fish/present something like that. I am a bait fisherman. I have used the paddle tails w/ good results but how do you fish a plug?
Slow Steady Retrieve.......You can also mixed
that up with a slight twitch from time to time..

[ 01-12-2005, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by LBI SurfRat:
it looks great but i aint buyin em' until i see what they look like AFTER a bluefish chews on em' for a minute or so!

Nick
Good Point Nick,,,
But I Got To Say, STORM has some Quality Lure's
These Days and the Prices Are Not That Bad Either. These Sell for only $3.49,I can live
with that loss to a Toothy Critter...But For
The Most Part I Keep Their Lures Hidden from
The Blues and only fish them real early or late
in the Season.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.