BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for two singles and one tandem kayak. Don't need to be rigged for fishing. Anybody got one or three they want to get rid of?

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
I have a two seater Ocean Kayak. I purchased it used last year. I purchased 2 new seats with backrest and rod holders. Also have 2 brand new kayak paddles. I used it 4 times. It sits and rides great. Very stabil. No leaks. I have $700.00 tied up in it. I will let everything go for $500.00 I just dont have the time to use it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Originally posted by barnaclebillsmarine:
I have a two seater Ocean Kayak. I purchased it used last year. I purchased 2 new seats with backrest and rod holders. Also have 2 brand new kayak paddles. I used it 4 times. It sits and rides great. Very stabil. No leaks. I have $700.00 tied up in it. I will let everything go for $500.00 I just dont have the time to use it.
thats a steal!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Originally posted by barnaclebillsmarine:
What model and year is this yak? Condition?

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Sorry but I do not know the year. Its a Malibu 2. I will get some pic of it and try and post them. Condition is ok. Its not new but its still in perfect working order. When I first purchased it I filled it with water and there was no leaks. The few times it was used they were about 6 hour trips in small ponds and thru some meadow streams. Worked perfect every time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On my to do list for today, thanks. Looks like me and the bros are going to get in the water tomorrow. If we shoot em I'll let you know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On my to do list for today, thanks. Looks like me and the bros are going to get in the water tomorrow. If we shoot em I'll let you know.

[ 01-06-2006, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: captgfb ]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Capt,

I am interested in YoungGun24's pungo kayak. Since you started this thread I feel obligated to ask if you are interested in it? If not I would like to possibly pick it up from him.

YoungGun24,

Do you have any pictures or just the model so I can look it up.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Joe, I intend to take it of his hands. Just sent him an email actually. You?re a heck of a nice person for giving me a chance to get back to him. I really appreciate that. If you ever want to do some fishing out of a yak drop me a line at [email protected]

Gabe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts