BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Yo! Skip I'm bumming man it starting to set in. I'm getting the shakes :( Oh you gotta let me know the date on that open boat tuna trip . I can't wait to birdnest you 50's, bang the butts on the deck, drop 12oz sinkers on the gelcoat, spill beer :D then walk off and say thanks Capt call ya next year :eek:

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by BigBites:
Yo! Skip I'm bumming man it starting to set in. I'm getting the shakes :( Oh you gotta let me know the date on that open boat tuna trip . I can't wait to birdnest you 50's, bang the butts on the deck, drop 12oz sinkers on the gelcoat, spill beer :D then walk off and say thanks Capt call ya next year :eek:
Len,

Is your friend gonna make the trip?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Winter officialy ends for me in 12 hours... as soon as we take off from the airport....
I will be thinking of you guys... really... :D
80 degrees... sunny... fancy beverages with umbrellas... THONGS !!! :eek:
I may even get a chance to find a computer down there and post something...

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by Rich A:
Winter officialy ends for me in 12 hours... as soon as we take off from the airport....
I will be thinking of you guys... really... :D
80 degrees... sunny... fancy beverages with umbrellas... THONGS !!! :eek:
I may even get a chance to find a computer down there and post something...
[/QUOTE

HOPE IT RAINS,NAH HAVE A GREAT TRIP AND TRY TO POST.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
This should cool you guys off after looking at such a hot babe.

Skip I think this is what you were tryng to do?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I think that trip will turn into a full boat for you. I was thinking maybe the lumps right outside the washington :eek: :eek: :D hahahahhhhhha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.