BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know. Wife is in surgery now, Ree has been sick all week. Probably just burgers and dogs. I'm too busy and tired to F around. Call me tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Is everything alright with Ginger? I didn't realize she was scheduled for surgery.

I will keep her in my prayers.

Ree,
Hope your feeling better soon!

·
Banned
13,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hugh-She will be uncomfortable for a few days. I'll tell you about it tomorrow. Brian-call when you get home. Have a safe flight.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
See what happens when Sheet hangs out with me all day?!;)

I won't be down this week:( as I'm fishing the Duke of Fluke with the ADAMBOMB and some other barners. I know we will be in the money!:D

·
Registered
791 Posts
i'll be down some time this weekend. when you going?

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Sheet_Da_Bed said:
Feeling better today, and back at work....;)
Glad to hear it!

Did you get the email I sent you? If you aren't interested maybe you should forward it to NightStrikes. He would buy anything that has the word Plug attached to it! ;) :D

·
Banned
2,542 Posts
BottomBouncer said:
Glad to hear it!

Did you get the email I sent you? If you aren't interested maybe you should forward it to NightStrikes. He would buy anything that has the word Plug attached to it! ;) :D
Yeah, just got it. Thanks for thinkin' of me, but I won't be buying any plugs for a while cuz I gotta get a buggy....:) Strikes probably has most of those, he's the ultimate plug hound....:D

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
SomeBody Say "PLUGS " :D

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Hey Strikes

Email me and I will forward the info to you. Not sure if you would be interested but you never know until you look. Heck tell me if it's worth it and maybe I will buy them.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
BottomBouncer said:
Hey Strikes

Email me and I will forward the info to you. Not sure if you would be interested but you never know until you look. Heck tell me if it's worth it and maybe I will buy them.
You Got It Hugh,, Email Sent....

Thx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts