BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank whoever is responsible for creating this park . What an awesome place . Iwent there on tuesday and felt like I stepped back in time 50 years or more nothing but oceon and beach no encroachment of civilization . It was fantastic I felt like i could be fishing with Teddy Rosevelt or Hemmingway it was a step back in time . We spent the entire day didn't catch any tuesday but I can't wait to go back .
Thanks Herman

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Very True, It's Something I Hope Never Changes.
Thanks Herman,,,

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Originally posted by JusGetOnDaHook:
wait till the fall when you can fill a stadium parking lot with trucks and people that are there..
That's because there are no other places like it left. Please take care of IBSP.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey guys could you plz tell me what the stripers are hittin on....been hearing they are really hittin the the DE Bay right now...haven't caught many...caught one last week on top water plugs but only one i want to catch a real fish now plz tell me

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Originally posted by Cardshop:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JusGetOnDaHook:
wait till the fall when you can fill a stadium parking lot with trucks and people that are there..
That's because there are no other places like it left. Please take care of IBSP. </font>[/QUOTE]Go during the week. Its not that bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.