BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hope we see some cold temps soon in northern NJ, i miss going ice fishing at cranberry, bud, aeroflex, and a few others....nothing like playing tackle football and running after tip-ups on the ice!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
last year round valley froze over. i believe it was the first freeze in the last 6 yrs. People were ice fishing it, but i didnt give it a shot. I heard there was 3 to 4 inches of ice....i feel comfortable on 6 to 8, just because of wind/current there might be a spot with less ice.

·
Registered
14,184 Posts
Can't wait for ice fishing. Last time I went I caught 10 lbs of ice. Wasn't even trying very hard. LOL! The way this winter is going so far, it doesn't look like there will be much ice safe enough to fish on.

·
Registered
606 Posts
ice

Hate the cold weather as i age but when the ice gets safe enough I make lemonade out of lemons. Saw sime frozen ponds in delawere county the other day some just skim ice may not get any safe ice this year.
Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.