BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A group from the Phillipines wanted to buy the easles and change there name to the MANILA FOLDERS

·
Banned
964 Posts
I would be an even longer winter... by April, I'd be surrounded by a broken TV, burnt/melted eagles paraphenalia, and a few thousand poorly tied flies... I'd be in need of a prozac and lithium drip, and possibly a lobotomy.

I can't handle another nail-biter of a game...

:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
A TEAM MISSING:THERE BEST RUNNING BACK,AN PRO-BOWL OFFENSIVE LINEMAN,5-DEFENSIVE LINEMAN,ALL-PRO CORNERBACK,BEST LINEBACKER.YOU WOULD BE MAD IF THEY LOOSE EVEN THOUGH THEY LEAVE NOTHING IN THE LOCKER ROOM THEY PLAY THERE HEART OUT.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
I just wish they played as well in the first three quarters as they did in the 4th and OT. The first 3/4 of the game looked like the old eagles, full of that losing spirit :rolleyes: . And 8 sacks?? Come on!! If they played their heart out like they did at the end of the game, THAT would be the team that could win the Bowl.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
THEY BEAT GB WITH HEART NOT TALENT 40% OF THERE TALENT IS ON IR.DOWN 14-0 IN FIRST QUARTER AND HOLD FAVRE TO 3 POINTS IN 51MINUTES WITH A DEFENSE WITH 5 DEFENSIVE LINEMA ON IR,THERE BEST LINEBACKER ON IR,THERE ALL-PRO CORNER DID NOT PLAY?????????????????????

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Biggest is right - they willed themselves to win. Yes they gave up 8 sacks but that was only 49 yards - McNabber ran for 107 yds :D

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
The end justified the means. It is not how you win but whether you win. That is all that counts on the way to the super bowl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts