BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
The wife said see would get me a new pole for VDay. Saw some Ike poles I might like. Anybody have any experience with them or sugestions on what to get. Thanks for the input, I'm :nuts:! Also what reels do you think would be a good match?:huh:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hey all,
The wife said see would get me a new pole for VDay. Saw some Ike poles I might like. Anybody have any experience with them or sugestions on what to get. Thanks for the input, I'm :nuts:! Also what reels do you think would be a good match?:huh:
I have an Ike spinning rod that my ex gf got for me. I LOVE it. It's a lucky rod. I'm not sure why but I never get skunked when I use it and it tends to catch larger fish for me. It's the 6'8" "Jighead" version.

Ike had another signature series out for a while with a different rod but it came with a reel that was red and silver with flames. I took the reel off that combo and put it on the "real" Ike rod and swapped the handle off a Capricorn for a little more power.

http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklestore/showcase.cfm?PID=4872

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.