BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this site and I must say Im really excited to be apart of this site!, Let me tell you guys alittle bout myself, Im a teacher in Somers point, I moved to Brigantine in August and It has been quite a ride. I love to fish after work on the weekends and anytime i can. I Dont have a boat and if you do, NICE TO MEET YOU:D Just learned to throw a casting net back when the Mullett was thick, so i learn quick!

As for my reports I fish Corsons inlet and Brigantine so thats where ill be reporting from, Nice to meet you all and I would like to fish with as many of you as possible!!!

moose

p.s Does this mean Im a barner?

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
DAMOOSEMAN82 said:
Found this site and I must say Im really excited to be apart of this site!, Let me tell you guys alittle bout myself, Im a teacher in Somers point, I moved to Brigantine in August and It has been quite a ride. I love to fish after work on the weekends and anytime i can. I Dont have a boat and if you do, NICE TO MEET YOU:D Just learned to throw a casting net back when the Mullett was thick, so i learn quick!

As for my reports I fish Corsons inlet and Brigantine so thats where ill be reporting from, Nice to meet you all and I would like to fish with as many of you as possible!!!

moose

for you to be considered an official "barner" we have to put you through a series of tests including running into the ocean in the winter, walk on nails, etc.

J/K, yes you are considered a "BARNER" :D :D :D

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
This is the best site around!

Enjoy the ride and welcome to the barn BARNER....

Most of us have boats so make some friends! This year is a rough year on everyone so we are all on the look out for new fishing friends to split costs!

Good luck and type away!

The other barners will take care of the rest!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
flyerphan13 said:
for you to be considered an official "barner" we have to put you through a series of tests including running into the ocean in the winter, walk on nails, etc.

J/K, yes you are considered a "BARNER" :D :D :D
You forgot about rolling him in glitter and making him swim to shore from a boat anchored 200 yds out during a bluefish frenzy :D

Welcome aboard Moose!!!

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Welcome moose. IMHO - you need to post some pics of Brigantine hotties to be an official barner, or, you could just join team bassbarn for the annual beating on the beach tourney. :D

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
tar and feathered work day also, welcome to the barn:D

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
DAMOOSEMAN82 said:
Your a Barner now, its too late, no turning back...Welcome aboard. We are all here to help and any questions you got fire away. After a while you'll get used to how the site works, the search feature is a great tool. Type in something you want to read up on, such as "plugging rod", "waders", things like that and a bunch of good info will come up..djc.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
No you are not a barner until you send the first ten people on this thread a plug:D.
Seriously, losta great info and people here. You will not be disapponted.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the barn. I was told to become a true barner you had to do all the wiring on the next offshore trip. OR you have to be the rod caddy for the bassbarn surf fishing team for a day.

Just remember one thing...... P.E.T.S

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Hey Hey Hey!!!!!

Hey DaMM,Welcome aboard!!!! The boating crew's alright :eek: but this here is the SURF form!!!:D You tend to look at life(fishin) different from here!:D Welcome to the suds!!:D

FC:D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Welcome......just wondering, why the name "DaMooseman"? :confused:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
long story bou the moose name its a high school thing....ill tell ya when we fish!!!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome aboard Moose enjoy!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts