BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nephew loves fishing! It's all he wanted to do this weekend so yesterday afternoon we did. Started out in North Wildwood, then he said he wanted to go over there.Stone Harbor point, so we went. Little trooper wasn't even tired after the walk. He really liked it there! So last night he begged me to take him before he had to go home today, so we hit the 9th st. jetty up for a little. Didn't catch anything, and he was still soooo happy. Said thank you like ten times. Good little kid, I'm a happy guy!:) View attachment 7545

View attachment 7546

View attachment 7547

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Thats sweet, but I dont need you training up these little guys to start catching all my bass.

RyanF

·
Registered
98 Posts
coolest pic i have seen in a long time !

·
Registered
192 Posts
Thats awesome

Truely Priceless. Thats so awesome reminds me of when I was a kid Id tell my father 1 more cast and he knew it meant 1 more hour. Great post thx alot. Im gonna get my 5 year old daughter started this spring cant wait.....

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Love the jetty pic. Really cool seeing the little guy expecting a hit at any moment.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Nothng beats those Special Moments.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
always fishing said:
If he grow up to catch a 1/3rd of the bass you do, I'll be a proud Uncle! ;) :)
I am tied with him for the year, but this coming weekend has been magic to me the past couple of years. Ill give you a shout if I make it down, my next month sucks for trying to sneak out of PA.

RyanF

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
eelball said:
Very cool. Bring him to the tourny April 5th.
That was my plan but my sister and her husband have alot going on and can't make it back down till sometime in May.:(

Thanks for the kind replys, can't express the joy this has brought to me!:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts