BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several months of beating my head against the wall trying to figure out whats wrong with my computer, I did something (dont ask me what, I dont know) to make it work again. Though this isn't my home site, it's good to read what's going on with the rest of the surfcasting community again.
And, remember, the Beating is only a few months away...;) :D

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
ragman said:
remember, the Beating is only a few months away...;) :D
Hey rags welcome back, and yes your correct the beating is only a few months away, at least you able admit to it...:D...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greg,
You dont want me to start early do you? :D Skimming the posts, seems you have had some medical issues. I hope you are doing well. My son finally has a permanent police job, and is thinking of going back into the Reserves. Only drawback is that where he works, he would probably get port security in Philly. He would rather be in a small boat/surf station. :)

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Yeah, its kinda tuff on where they send you in the Reserves, no guarantees there, but its still a great gig. The ploice have to let him go wherever it is, and will never effect his job. Maybe he can try for AC or Cape May?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He would have probably stayed in the CG if they gave him his second choice, Barnegat Light (first was Key West;) ). He still shudders at the thought of Cape May. :D He was supposed to be put on a cutter there, then they switched him to ANT Saugerties just before graduation. He was happy as a clam at high tide on the mudflats when they sent him to the Hook 6 months later...:)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Linesider said:
Rags,
Where did he finally end up. I'll miss him in Belmar this Summer.
North Hanover Burlington county. He said it's a WAY different place than Belmar...:D

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Ya know...I was thinking about the trouble you had getting on the BARN. By any chance has Bob D. ever had access to your computer when you weren't around ;) :D

Welcome back Ragman!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts