BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm done B!tching about politicians(I'm not good at that bc I hate them all:))....I'm done crying about gas prices...I'm done debating when I thought the sixers were going win 40 games(october bt3100:))...I'm done being upset about the phillies...I don't care who the birds draft (yet), I don't like Hockey...(take me to court)....Sixers Playoffs don't start for a week....

TUESDAY I'M GOING FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!

"Supposed" to be sunny and high of 55...lets hope it stays that way...

Plunking the wharf rat(little mako) in the drink, picking up a bag of clam bellies from non other than Chunking at No Bones...I'm going to pack a lunch....fire up the Etec....fire up the new fishfinder my bro got me for x-mas, and I'm heading to some shallow water behind ww/nww/sh/avalon to find me some hungry stripers....

I don't care if I catch anything...I don't care if I see a fish....I just want to fish period...the time has come to start reporting the
SKUNK-A-LISH-ISH!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware thy striped ones....me coming for ya!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
It's the middle of April and you've yet to wet a line this year? You give us chefs a bad rap ;) Good luck, catch 'em up. I'll also be down Tuesday. Maybe I'll see you around.

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even Steven said:
It's the middle of April and you've yet to wet a line this year? You give us chefs a bad rap ;) Good luck, catch 'em up. I'll also be down Tuesday. Maybe I'll see you around.
I don't have the patience for the land game...I needed to get my truck inspected...which it failed for a silly check engine light....and teh weather has been crappy:):)

Not a good enough excuse in that bunch but I tried:):) Hopefully we land something other than a piece of clam on a hook...but that's fine with me:)

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
CMC, you got mail :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
capemaychef said:
I don't care if I catch anything...I don't care if I see a fish....I just want to fish period...
Same here. Dying to get out. This week is looking good. :)

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
No cheesefries for you!!

What? Not packing any cheesefries for lunch?:confused: ;) Sounds like a nice day... Enjoy.:)

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
go get em carl

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keeper Seeker said:
What? Not packing any cheesefries for lunch?:confused: ;) Sounds like a nice day... Enjoy.:)
Big ol' negative on that:):)

I just put on a little celebrate the spring weather BBQ with burgers and dogs for the employees....it was great weather when I came to work...and then I was told it was looking like rain...oh well bbq anyway:)

·
Registered
896 Posts
Chef
Aww... Come on now, I broke both of my ankles jumpin' on/off the 76er's, Phil's Iggles and Flyguy's bandwagon....;)
BTW, big game comin' up for the 76er's to make it +40 W's....!

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Chef, I got out Sat for the first time, I feel better. :D

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wasn't really meaning my thread to come across like I was upset...more along the lines of comedy:)

I'm just pumped up to get out there...

Sixers need to get into that 6th seed...

I'm a HUGE pistons fan right now...they are playing Toronto...

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MargaritaVille said:
Carl,
I got out today. There is nothing better for the body than to have the fresh air in your face.

Good luck fishing.
Thanks Jason, My brother and I plan on making a day of it even t hough Low Tide is smack dab in the middle of the day:)

·
Registered
25,297 Posts
Good luck and whatever you catch tell us how you are gonna cook it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts