1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am buying:

Simrad NSS9 Evo 2
LSS-2 TM Transducer
B164 or B75M or B75H
4G radar
Possibly RM Evo2 Autopilot

I need a professional installer to install all of these electronics and possibly splice a Lowrance pigtail onto a B75M or B75H transducer.

Any suggestions on who is quick,reliable,and anal when it comes to the neatness of the install? If you are an installer and get beat the prices I have then I will purchase through you.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Not sure if you can trailer your boat, but give Josh at Sundog Marina a shout.
He beat everyone's prices & did my installs. Neat cheap professional & meets my deadlines!
856-447-3992

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
There is a guy with a small shop over on great bay boulevard in LEH that is part of the total marine marina..he changed the end on my transducer cable for my new sounder..looked better than a factory end...and he trouble shooted my sounder when I could not figure out how to work it properly....look him up..I am out of town and do not have his info..but I would recommend him..

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bdubbs: I sent them an email and heard back immediately with a very good quote. Look likes I will be going with them and I decided to go with a Raymarine E127,B164,HD Radar, and CP300. Depending on price maybe even the new AP from Raymarine. This is going to be a great season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts