BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everybody,
The season is coming, and guys(girls) are out there looking.
I have been having a bunch of traffic in my marina, of people looking for
boats.
I need more offerings....
No, I do not splatter stuff all over the internet,
but rather rely on honest assessment, and fair deals.
Listening to peoples needs, and fulfilling them.
Be it sales, service, or just plain sharing knowledge and information.

If you are selling your boat, give me a call, tell me about it, and, yes, I want to know every little detail. I may come across someone who wants what you have.

As more than a few of you know, it's not about B.S.
If you have it listed with someone else, we can work together.

Give me a call, or shoot out an email....

Hey, we fish, we love what we do, and in turn
we need to culture that...

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Capt Rich,

Here is a link to my 34 Pursuit Express listing with South Jersey Yacht Sales. I don't think Brian (Stick 'Em) would mind co-oping a deal with you and I certainly wouldn't mind paying the commission:).

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2001/Pursuit---Tiara-3400-Express-2405104/Cape-May/NJ/United-States

She is in awesome condition, well outfitted, well maintained and is the only later-production 34 Express available in our immediate area (at least that I am aware of). She is also one of the best priced on the market for the 2000 - 2004 model years layout.

Thanks for providing the opportunity to get this out there:thumbsup:.

Steve

·
Registered
171 Posts
im getting ready to put up an 01 parker cc. twin 200 hdpi's(yamahas), fully loaded...full electronics with radar and auto pilot. windlass, transom ext, salt water wash down, livewell, gunnel outriggers,200 gallon fuel tank,3 piece canvas with new plastic, getting ready to do leaning post and other coverings..motors little over 1000 hrs forgot to check when pulled the batteries..always been well maintained and not pushed hard..seems pretty adept at catching fish as well..

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
To the Barners who don't know Richie he is a stand up guy and he knows his stuff.

Ssawed that is one clean Pursuit! Is that a flir camera?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
To the Barners who don't know Richie he is a stand up guy and he knows his stuff.

Ssawed that is one clean Pursuit! Is that a flir camera?
Yes it is. It saved my bacon at least twice, making it well worth the cost. Some of the photos show it removed for the winter.

Thanks!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the call guys,
been sort of crazy!!!!!!!
In response to the pursuit, sweet boat will call you,
and the 212 hydra........
all others who emailed or called thx........

On a side note Captains Outfitters is 3 years old today.
thank you to all......

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Keep em' coming.......
Winter, what's that........
Early season this year

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Hey rich, I just bought a sweet 04 38 luhrs express and need to let go of my current rig. She is a bih 25' penn yan wa. With omc cobra io in excellent shape. Only looking for 6k.. She has been problem free for the past 3 seasons i had her and she is allot of boat for the $$$. I will put together some pics and shoot you an email...:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts