BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Mr Indepth:

Are you going to be doing your River Reports again this year? I sure hope so, as I very much enjoyed seeing them here the past few years?
:D

[ 03-07-2004, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: BobEver ]

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
I know he has been out on his boat this year, but I don't think he has wet a line yet. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
I do look forward to Indepths river reports. Gotta hope his black cloud passes. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Craig once the striper run starts we ought to get a bunch of barners together and go out and blood worm and use live herring. I know that ShoreHooks and I have room for 1 extra barner on our boat. We can make a whole day of it and break for a shore lunch/BBQ on one of the islands at lunch time. Then go back out fishing. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Good Idea about the Barner get together on the river. I can take two if my buddies can't make it that day.

By the way, I talked to the owner of the bait shop in Morrisville and he said there are reports of gizzard schad at the power plant. Things should start busting open soon.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Hey joe,
I kinda figured you would come out of your winter slumber about now!
How is I 95 treating ya, every time i'm on your stretch i'm waiting to get pulled over LMAO!

Give me a buzz we have lotsa catchin up to do.
I was thinking about callin you just the other day.

[ 03-13-2004, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: In Depth ]

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
Seaswirl,
Just follow the 110 lb spider monkey. He attracks the fish. HAPPY DAYS.

Ding

·
Registered
147 Posts
PLEASE put me on the list for river trips. Pretty please. I've been striper fishing the river in the spring for the last several years, but the effort has been wearing me thin. I was contemplating skipping it this year. The only place I know to fish has been near the bridges in Trenton, anchored at night with live herring. It's been successful, but it's getting to be more trouble than I care for. I've got a 21' wac and dragging it around to a suitable ramp (Bordentown with a stop at the police station), launching/retrieving, navigating around the rocks (except once), catching/keeping bait, etc., etc. etc. is getting to be too much. I'd even volunteer my boat if I could manage a capable crew or knowledge of easier methods. I can trade trips around Barnegat later in the summer. I have all the needed tackle and can even smooch an *** or two if necessary. Obvoiusly, I am not above begging either.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
and can even smooch an *** or two if necessary.

Holy :eek: BB

PULEEEEEEEEEEEASE don't do anything drastic :D :D

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, your killin me over here!!!!!!

I get requests all the time ,but this one takes the cake so far. Due to the severity of your emotional distress i may need to bump you up on the list, after all the thought of seeing you with a lip lock on someones drawers , well thats just more then i can handle.....YUK !!!!

I'll se what i can do!

BOB EVER

Do you see what you have started !
You open your mouth and the next thing i know the phone is ringing off the hook , i have to cook lunch and now i have to wear protection :eek:
:D

OYYYYYYY, what am i gonna do with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year someone hijacked the thread after i ended it for the season and now your starting it before i've even wet a line.

God i need a valium.....LMAO

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Craig:

Dont mention it. I know you love the limelight ;) :D

Hey at least you didnt comment like you do when I start your birthday posts, what were your exact words each time, something along the line of "you are SO dead." Is that it?

·
Registered
685 Posts
I had a rest stop at the Trenton boat ramp this morning while waiting for my fare to call. Talked to a guy who said he was seeing herring along the banks and the wall with some going airborn but they wouldn't bite. Water must still be a bit cold. I was going to try tues and wed but the weather don't look too good. Saturday is a definate.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks for the consideration or should I say sympathy. An obsessed fisherman will do most anything to get at the fish. It will be enough if you think of me if a spot opens.
I also heard reports of herring at the power plant, but no biters. I don't know which wall Topcat mentioned but they closed the entire access north of Katmandu last year. Even posted a park ranger to guard it. As far as I know it is still 'offlimits'.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yawn, stretch..... it's about that time again. Looks like Im going to have to dust off the rods, oh who am I kidding drags are set, sabiki rods at the ready! By the way, anyone looking to get out, I always have room for one more. I think I'll go wake the boat up this weekend!!!!! Craig, give me a ring.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.