BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barners,
Looking for any info on Stripers in Maryland area. Anyone have any reports. I got a buddy down on his luck who wants to get out and "he heard " of fish on the beach further down South. He wants me to go with him to try and give it a shot Friday night into Saturday. I can be e-mailed for anything you would npot want to be on the web. Thanks.

GSBB

·
Registered
710 Posts
Barners,
Looking for any info on Stripers in Maryland area. Anyone have any reports. I got a buddy down on his luck who wants to get out and "he heard " of fish on the beach further down South. He wants me to go with him to try and give it a shot Friday night into Saturday. I can be e-mailed for anything you would npot want to be on the web. Thanks.

GSBB
Fishing Bethany Beach DE next weekend. Gonna be there for other activities so am gonna give it a shot while i'm down there. Never fished there before and it'll be more adventure than catching but will give it a shot and report back. Any barners have any info on that area. Just gonna throw plugs and metal, no bait!:huh:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Might want to check out Assateague or Chickateague.With some Bass still being caught up here there must still be some moving south.Besides if you don't catch, their both nice places to visit.

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Chincoteaque south had fish this week per my bro Old hat. Shoot him an email-enough of a bite that he is considering going sunday. Bluefin out there also

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With the snow coming and the desire to hit the Delaware Surf Fleamarket I am bagging the trip South. Will hit flea market and do some snow deer hunting instead with my buddy in the afternoon.

Thanks for the replies.

GSBB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts