[ 08-12-2004, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
723 Posts
steve your slacking that looks like theres some rust on those hooks

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
I think the big white one is the Suspending Storm Lure I was asking Steve about a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by Dr. Bass:
I think the big white one is the Suspending Storm Lure I was asking Steve about a couple of weeks ago.
WELCOME TO THE BARN HOPE YOU ENJOY US.NOW WATCH YOUR TAIL WITH THAT STORM.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dr. Bass:
WELCOME TO THE BARN HOPE YOU ENJOY US.NOW WATCH YOUR TAIL WITH THAT STORM. </font>[/QUOTE]Thank-you, I heard some good things about this site

Was thinking about retiring DB and starting a fresh. All the schools are closed here. Dead calm right now in Deland

·
Registered
931 Posts
Nightstrikes; I'd have to add a stillwater smack-it popper or a chugbug popper to that group. I guess I just love to see them stripers hit it!

·
Registered
64 Posts
What, no pink zoom? I'd like to find one of those mini mirrolures in black. I have a redhead/white body, but haven't seen the black model around. Where did you find it?

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by sic yakker:
Nightstrikes; I'd have to add a stillwater smack-it popper or a chugbug popper to that group. I guess I just love to see them stripers hit it!
I agree, I will have to take some shots of
my poppers.....

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by NCsurffisher:
What, no pink zoom? I'd like to find one of those mini mirrolures in black. I have a redhead/white body, but haven't seen the black model around. Where did you find it?
NCSurfFisher,
You better Believe I Have Them Pink ZOOMS,
I included that with the Bridge/Jetty-Jig/Bucktail
thread I posted..

The Blk.MirrOlures?, I found that little one
down in OBX on the Sale Rack, the FatBoy
I found at a Fishing Flea Market this past
Winter.... I love those lure's....... ;)

[ 08-16-2004, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
I have to agree with Sic Yakker. Topwater smackit has to be there. Backbay 2 to 5 foot of water there is nothing that beat the surface smash and the slashing on the surface when they are hooked. All the others are great especially in the deeper and rough water. My first choice is flys but thats a whole different ball game. Even there it is a top water popping fly.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Originally posted by Far26:
Hey Steve, who makes that big white paddle tail?
How does it fish (sink or float)?
Very interesting....
We're getting closer, a couple more minutes of darkness each night!
Yup, thats the Storm Suspending Wildeye, Casts like a rocket, swims like a big sub-surface plug but the rubba tail adds a nice kick. :D They look great coming through the water.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts