BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
That's Captain Richie Eilers in the red and several other Barners. If I remember correctly, they didn't get a fish all night, then in the morning they limited out in the 23 minutes you see right there. Gets my blood going just seeing that video again. I can't wait for the season to begin!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
That's Captain Richie Eilers in the red and several other Barners. If I remember correctly, they didn't get a fish all night, then in the morning they limited out in the 23 minutes you see right there. Gets my blood going just seeing that video again. I can't wait for the season to begin!
Yup. That strapping young gent in red with the "bedhead" (musta been a slow night :D) is Capt. Rich "Hookdup". Good guy. Fished with him before.

Those other gentlemen are also my buddies new neighbors.

Banner day for sure. Sad I missed the fall bite.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
I thought someone was gonna get it with that gaff the way they were running back and forth with it

·
Registered
776 Posts
Was surely a morning to remember,
Yes...... "Bed Head" sort of nice to sleep, and have a great bunch
of guys to fish with...
Yes Jay, Frank is a new neighbor, and rolling him in to
our always growing pool of guys to fish with...
But....
We need more... now we have tooooo many boats in Tuckerton/Mystic
Well, never enough!
Pretty cool to still see the end of the Sun at 6pm!
HEY John....
More trips with me this Year?
AAnd as far as the gaff thing, it was well orchestrated...
Gotta Love it!

·
Registered
973 Posts
They just bought the house a few doors down from us in LEH, and even better, live around the corner/next town over up north here as well. :thumbsup: Will be nice to have someone else in the area that knows what they are doing :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts