BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never tought the day I would catch 10 stripers all shorts but hell of a time. Then tossed out same krystal flash zoom and nailed a 2.5 Spotted Trout first one ever. Action slowed so we trolled the sod banks I nailed a 17 fluke on a storm so my buddie would not go home till I nailed a blue and finally as the sun went down we nail a 4 pounder trolling plastics. Needless to say we lost about 20 dollars worth of plastics, excellent day fishing on such a nasty weekend. Hope to post pics as soon as I learn how too.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry I must have deleted where at bay behind Two mile landing Jarvis Sound sod banks near north of marina high tide you can get back there with skiff of low draft boats .

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I had a slam back in May, caught a nice 28 inch striper in 2 feet of water, then nailed a 19 inch flounder and one blue. These are the only keeper fish I had rest of summer. It seems a long time ago.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Congratulations! I have yet to have a slam in the past 2 years! This weekend I'm going to try for the striper/bluefish/weakfish/kingfish slam. Seems the only slams I get are dogfish/skate/bluefish/crab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts