BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an invite from Ed on his new Seabear III,, 22 Seacat W/ twin 115 e-tecks ,fully rigged...We have been wanting to get this boat out on the trolling grounds for the past few weeks....Well we had 3 lines in the water around 7am...worked the ham and lumps 12-14 off AC.IN 3 HRS of trolling ended up with 3 NICE size Dolphin and 3 GOOD size king Macks...lots of action for only 3 hrs of fishing with some kings lost at boat side ( bite offs ). pulled daisy chains made up of sm plastics...spoon s were slow only 1 Dolphin on the spoon...Back at the dock by 11 am. with Eds new boat nice and dirty.......Thanks Ed for letting me help breakin the new Seabear....hope to get the Susie II in on the trolling action this week ...Joe R

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Joe R..nice to see your name pop back up here on the Barn..

I think we all miss your daily inshore trolling reports....

Hope all is well and if you sold your Sea Craft, someone is taking good care of her for you.

Chris Miller
CTALES III
Mystic Islands, NJ

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Water temp was running about 74.5 to 75.4 degrees. I've had fluke blood on the boat, but it was nice to get some real pelagic blood on the boat!:D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Chris ..Just put the Susie II the water last week,, Did not sell her..... I will be doing most of this years trolling from friends boats, Some have been wanting me to go with them for some time , I will be using my boat more for family use ,maybe only a few trips with them trolling inshore....QUESTION on temp. at lumps ? 73-74 in the am.....Later, Joe R classic SeaCraft 20 Susie II

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As you see from capt. Eds post . he was running his boat so he had his eye on the temp. I was working the cockpit .. Joe R

·
Registered
239 Posts
TY, for that report. It's nice to see that the inside & outside seems to be going well for everyone. Some people have been writing about the "old days". I hope this year keeps getting better for everyone, big boats & small.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just checking in on bft regs

:rolleyes: hey barners, heading out in am off of B.H. just want to make sure of the bft regs. Thanks for your help. My boat is MY SANITY and i'll be on channel 9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts