BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Luckycraft and yozuri plugs found at most tackle shops. I found anything that doesn't rattle the bass will track the lure farther. Epoxy Shrimp patterns i find the bigger the better with some weighted eyes. Big gulf coast patterns. Plastic shrimp on light tackle work equally well. I prefer old Bayside in Opening Night with a white bayside jighead. Thanks.

·
Registered
294 Posts
the love from below,
Insomniac will probably post later, I know him and his brother were out on the Flats Skiff last night and I believe they caught some nice Bass, I believe one of the artificials he has been using recently are the plastic shrimp bodies as posted above , I`m, sure he will post his report as soon as he gets to the computer

·
Registered
18 Posts
I like when lightning is coming down with the fury so hard your too blinded to even see! How bout you insomniac? Those shrimpies work pretty good for those active little guys huh? have to put some of them in my bag. Thanks for the fun ride the other night. next time no lightning please. felt a little crisp the next day!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Hurricane,
Notice:Don't wear waders nxt time, you'll sink like a camoflage rock

[ 05-23-2006, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: insomniac ]

·
Registered
18 Posts
ahh at least I was warm haha! that was fun insomniac! I figured with all that rubber I was in I was the least likely to take a direct lightning strike. thanks again, next time brother we'll get em'!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts