BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the AC boat show, there was a small booth selling interchangable lures. Anyone know that name of the company? I think they were our of the carolinas.

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Interchangable lures or skirts? The name of the company is Voodoo... They make the interchangable skirts...

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
I checked them out andy and he is WAY over priced for what he is offering.. did you even order any of his stuff? Seems like black bart is cheaper if thats possible .lol

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
hahah... It looks like some nice stuff.. Ever buy it andy?!

I would like to check it out and might order some.. Just want some insight before i spend the cash ya know! ;)

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
I have personaly never bought them but know plenty of people who have and were very happy with them. I mainly pull baits or if I do pull lures they are from the company I work for.

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Who do you work for?

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
could you email me with it! would like to talk more

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
not at all! but i would like to speak with ouy ken. will email you!

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
some just tell me!! lol :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
We carry the line that Andy works for in our shop, Stalker Lures. Feel free to stop by and check them out or pick up a catalog (which has the whole line of products).

I'm sure Andy will also be down soon to bring some samples of new products for us to check out as well. We'll keep you guys updated.

Mary @ Off the Hook

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
OffTheHook said:
We carry the line that Andy works for in our shop, Stalker Lures. Feel free to stop by and check them out or pick up a catalog (which has the whole line of products).

I'm sure Andy will also be down soon to bring some samples of new products for us to check out as well. We'll keep you guys updated.

Mary @ Off the Hook

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
mary they got a website?

·
Registered
285 Posts
OffTheHook said:

Mary @ Off the Hook
You may never see Andy again, now that he has a new office in Boca.:D
and Lee even hung pictures !!!!!!:cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts