BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some local a-hole decides to stand outside his apartment with a long gun and start randomly shooting up the joint. PD arrives along with the local CMERT and SWAT teams. Started at 6:30 am. A 13 hour standoff begins. The law officials send in a couple of 'flash bangs' and a few rounds of tear gas canisters and the guy just don't come out. Lasted all day. Finally they get a visual on him and notice a small fire in his bedroom. Then the s**t hits the fan. They finally gain access, put out the fire with fire extinguishers and take the guy into custody at 7:28 pm. Bring him out in total darkness where I was able to get a photo of this idiot with my 300 mm lens getting slapped with cuffs with only lighting from their flashlights in his face. Long day, but a very rewarding image to end my day!

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/20...-after-swat-standoff-in-pottstown-(map-video)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thats a long day. I had that long of a day too but I was filling a 120 quart cooler with Mackerel ;) Nice job Kevin.

·
Registered
15,264 Posts
The article requested can not be found! Please refresh your browser or go back. (MP,20120209,NEWS01,120209461,AR).

Sorry Kevin I couldn't see the article.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
I am guessing the website is having issues? I couldn't get to it either Mike. I am guessing this happened in Pottstown Kevin?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts