BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW PIC

15' Easy Set Pool by Intex

These Inflatable Above Ground Pools from Intex are a snap to set up. The 15' models have a total wall height of 36" and holds approximately 3,000 gallons of water.

How to Set-Up

Just spread out the pool in a level area Inflate the top ring Fill with water The pool walls rise with the water No digging or sand is required

Pool 15' x 36" Pools Include:

Filter/pump item# 58623 (110v 1000gal PH)
Installation Video

Frequently Asked Questions

1.How much air should I inflate in the top ring? Until the top ring is firm to the touch. An overinflated ring heated by the sun may burst.

2.Can I set the pool up on a concrete patio? Yes, but a ground cloth is highly recommended, and do not drag the liner across the concrete as abrasions may cause holes.

3.How do I drain the pool? Remove the drain cap and plug. A hose adapter is also included in the pool packages which connects to a standard garden hose.

4.What could cause the Easy Set pool to be lopsided? The base or bottom of the pool is not laid out flat with no wrinkles. The inflated ring is not on the inside of the base of the pool when filling with water, or the ground is not level..

5.How high can I fill the pool? To the bottom of the inflated ring .

6.Is there a repair patch enclosed for liner repair? Yes. Small tears or holes can be repaired with the enclosed repair patch. Surface should be dry before affixing the patch..

7.How many seasons should the pool last? Depends on usage, maintenance and care.

Used one season in great condition.it was stored for winter.getting new pool installed. Will sell for $75 bucks have also a spare filter and pump from another pool that fits.great and easy set up.
[email protected]

[ 06-07-2006, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Little Ricky ]

·
Registered
93 Posts
You have mail.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
email me if interested.The pic is from a catolog but is the actual pool.This is the pool made a mistake wife told me.I forgot sorry. Fill it up ring floats done go swim :cool: It really is a good pool.Some people leave up till next year I drained scrubbed and stored.

[ 06-07-2006, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: Little Ricky ]

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SPOKEN FOR THANKS WILL CALL OR EMAIL IF FALLS THROUGH GOOD LUCK TO THE POOL PEOPLE AND THANKS AGAIN! :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts