BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday evening March 10th at 7:00p.m will mark the start of our new series of fishing seminars. We're gonna start this thing off right with two captains which most of you who have been around the BARN for any length of time probably already know pretty darn well...

Captain Harvey Yenkinson of Vet Craft Sportfishing

&

Captain Adam Crouthamel of Adam Bomb Sportfishing

For those of you who may not be familiar with capt. Harv and Adam Bomb and plan to come to the seminar, you're in for a real treat!

These two guys are about as dedicated as they get and when it comes to catching fish...well, they do it as well as anyone!

Capt. Harv will get things started at 7:00p.m with a one hour seminar on "Flukasourus" fishing :eek: with a "Q&A" afterwards. Then capt. Adam will take over by sharing his secrets to fishing for striped bass. Knowing Adam, I'm sure he will have plenty of good info on the Rips and surrounding areas. capt. Adam will also be answering questons afterwards

This is going to be the perfect way to get a jumpstart on the new season. So please help spread the news. Everyone invited (Lurkers, that means you too!). The seminar will be held in the beautiful Savoy Inn located in Vineland NJ. And best of all IT'S FREE! For those who may need directions~ www.savoyinn.com/directions.html

Thank you again for your participation and we look forward to seeing you on the 10th of March!!!

If ya have any questions shoot me an email~ [email protected]

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Ron, That sounds Great! Wish I could attend.Unfortunately I'll be working that night.
Do you think that you can arrange a couple of seminars on a Wednesday or Friday.

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Flukasaurus? Bass in the rips? I'll be there.

[ 02-24-2005, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: TWIN D'S ]

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
nice! + in our back yard! seminars are great, did them as a kid all the time, never can learn enough. Just threw away paper notes me and my brother took on bass fishing from years past
neat to look at them again.
Deepest thanks to all for the time everyone will put into this and into the future.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Ron,
That is really great.
What a bargain to have two captains share their scerets how to catch stripers and fluke.
I hope you have a big enough room for everyone.
I plan on being there.

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by DONNY O:
Ron, That sounds Great! Wish I could attend.Unfortunately I'll be working that night.
Do you think that you can arrange a couple of seminars on a Wednesday or Friday.
Donny, I'm sorry your're not gonna be able to make it :( The good news is this seminar is just the first in an ongoing series of seminars we plan on having throught the year. Who knows...if it's successfull, we'll continue them right on into 2006 and beyond

Who know's Donny...maybe with a little luck I'll be able to capture the series on video :D

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Wishfish:
Ron you guys are great always thinking of us.I'll see you there.
We're good like that Lou ;)

Keep in mind that nothing we do would work if it weren't for all of you. I'll see ya at the seminar!

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Originally posted by striper2278:
Sounds great. Just got a chance to check my V-mails Ron...Got it to late I guess. Oh well maybe next time! :( Thanks though! ;)
Hey Skip, you're a celebrity! All you gotta' do is show up and guys will come to see ya!!

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Looking forward to seeing everyone there. If you are going to attend- try to make a post in this thread so we can get some idea of a headcount.

Mrs. Crabbs- coffee and soft drinks will be served.

See you all there!

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by TWIN D'S:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by striper2278:
Sounds great. Just got a chance to check my V-mails Ron...Got it to late I guess. Oh well maybe next time! :( Thanks though! ;)
Hey Skip, you're a celebrity! All you gotta' do is show up and guys will come to see ya!!
</font>[/QUOTE]Phil,

Always can count on you to cheer me up :D Maybe the boss will still let me show up? :confused: I'll get ahold of him today! ;)

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by Ron Redington:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by striper2278:
Just got a chance to check my V-mails Ron...Got it to late I guess.
It's never "too late" Skip!

Call me
</font>[/QUOTE]You got it Boss! I'll have to call ya around or a little after noon time ;)

Thanks

·
Registered
14,739 Posts
Originally posted by Ron Redington:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mrs. Crabbs:
Awesome...will there be refreshments?
Tommy Guns would have it no other way

Coffee,Tea and Softdrinks will be on hand waiting for consumption
</font>[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by Partnership:
Looking forward to seeing everyone there. If you are going to attend- try to make a post in this thread so we can get some idea of a headcount.

Mrs. Crabbs- coffee and soft drinks will be served.

See you all there!
Thanks for the response guys
Maybe I can drag Bob out!!

1 - 20 of 129 Posts