BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was kicking around Repowering my 256 Dusky,(Bad Boys Two) next Year, Well Joe at Barnacle Bills came up with the Magic Number,looks like it a done Deal,Deposit in,(Bad Boys Two)will be Sporting Twin 150’s Etec this Season,,,Can’t wait for the Offshore Season to start now,,,,
My Wife love to Spend,she always say’s to me its helping the Economy,(when it came to talking her into putting more Money in the Boat) I said to her I won’t to Help the Economy TO,,,, Sh-it, it Worked

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Lou,got your Email,Motors are 1998 Evinrude Ocean Pro 150hp in Excellent Condition 25 in Shafts,,Evinrude Dealer did a Complete Check up and Service job,$2100.00 for both motor,(New water Pumps,all new Thermostats,Complete Tune up,and what ever adjustment for the 350hr Service,I only made 8 Trips to the Cape may Reef,Condition Excellent,,Max hours after Service,30 to 50hr,,,,Lou I’ll get back to you,, today’s my Grand Daughter Birthday,

Kevin,,that’s a Defendant on the Pictures,,a lot of work on this Baby over the Winter,,

Captainbob,I did a lot a Reading on all the Brands of motor out there,and I would love to have anyone of them on the back of my Boat,at the END it Boiled down to Service and having a good Reputation that’s why I when with (Barnacle Bills),Mike and Joe have been very helpful over the years,with Info and Parts to get me back on the water,Plus they are Barn Sponsors,
These Motor’s will be going up for Sale Soon,Just Install Motor’s,, Turn Key and GO,will have a Price soon,if Interested Email me,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.