BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Chris....give me a call at home. I was down last week and had to launch at 5th and bay in North Wildwood. I called Beezelee on the phone and they said it wouldn't be until april 15th that the ramp is opened. I'm not sure if there are any other places closer. I'll be down fishing in the morning. Give me a call if you need someone to pick you and RAM up. I'll be on my cell. V

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
I was there yesterday and the ramp was not open. The cable was still across the ramp.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Chilly Please be carefull i was told 5 to 6 footers were in the harbar

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pretty funny coming from the man who has the reputation of being so serious all the time.
Your seat cover is ready,

Captain Chris Hill

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
it was opened today...I saw a few guys put their boats in...nasty day.checked my slip out and picked the boat up from geting it bottom painted..I am already to splash next weekend...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Damn Harry, don't be so critical of the new captain, you know how the water can play tricks on you. He already told me he's kicking me off my own boat if I don't listen to him. How about that new signature, use to be Mr. Fountain and all that... Now we're CAPTAIN.

Watch out! Between him and Captain Volk, I'm in trouble. See you in a couple weeks Harry, get your game face on.

Reed

·
Registered
775 Posts
Ram,

I thought you were going to be with the silent majority. Good luck putting her in today...give me a call if you need some help. I should be back to the dock by then. V

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Originally posted by cheapshot:
Chilly Please be carefull i was told 5 to 6 footers were in the harbar
Ok Ok lets let that go !!! That was me that chilly got into it with over that ,Not Captain Kobey !!!Let by gones be by gones...Heres to an awesmoe new season to ya Chilly and congrats on the Capt.license .....Im Going ta meet up with Terry S today ta get a few reels from him,and will be pre fishing for the asa with Buddy and Joe...Goood luck thisyear Chilly,Vinny

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Vdawg, i dont hold grudges, we just bust each others chops all the time. its all good fun. Volk, just wait till the ASA Captains meeting in Cape May. Harry's secretly planning all kinds of stuff.

Captain Chris Hill

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ram i could picture the CAPTAIN now telling you how to dock,tie up, start the engines ect.Three weeks ago you were telling him.Well he is a Capt. :D :D . Ram good luck with your new boat,its a beauty .Chilly thanks for doing the cover.See you guys soon!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thanks Harry. Believe it or not I have to give Captain Chris some credit. He put on that new "Captain" hat of his and was alot of help. Wait till you see the hat...

[ 04-11-2005, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Ram336 ]

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ram I cant wait to see this one!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Chilly take it easy iam a family guy :rolleyes: I dont know two weekends in a row!!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
relax, you are in good company. my team is all church going guys. especially Vic.
its 4 weekends in a row,

·
Registered
239 Posts
Your right Stevensville,Cape May,05 Manhattan Cup,Sandy Hook..I think will need AA after this!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts