BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to Islamorada in early March with the bride. I am going to fish she is going to read, so I am wandering if any of you barners have done split charters? $1200 is a lil steep for an 8hr. offshore just me.

ANY AND ALL recommendations and advice on who to fish with and if split charters are common would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Check with John www.prettyworkcharters.com He has many options and several boats to choose from .I'm sure he will be able to arrange a split charter on the bigger boats for you, or a back country trip just for you and your wife . My wife and I did a trip outback last year with Capt Jeff and really enjoyed that as much as the other fishing.Great relaxing day with alot to see.

·
Registered
16,709 Posts
Robbies does them as well.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Check with John www.prettyworkcharters.com He has many options and several boats to choose from .I'm sure he will be able to arrange a split charter on the bigger boats for you, or a back country trip just for you and your wife . My wife and I did a trip outback last year with Capt Jeff and really enjoyed that as much as the other fishing.Great relaxing day with alot to see.
Thanks Capt. Keith. Glad you enjoyed your time with us.

KOS, we can set up a split charter for you as Capt keith pointed out we have several options available. Thank You

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.