BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Police had rt.47 closed this morning for the high tide. NE winds will keep pushing well after the listed time for high tide. Capt. Phil called and he was down at second street in North Wildwood. Said the surf was eating up the dunes...AGAIN. We should see the evening tide around 9pm or later depending on the wind. Listed time is 7:07. Tomorrow morning it's at 8:22am and 8:42pm because we turn the clocks tonight. The flooding all depends on the wind direction and speed. So far not nearly as much rain as predicted. Radar looked like it was a little north of us and North Jersey and New York could get a lot more rain. Next week up around 60 degrees.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hope i don't have to get a boat to get to my trailer :)
You lucked out. Your trailer is now your boat. Just watched it float by. Big trouble. Marine police were checking it out. I don't think your sticker saying. "F with me and you F with the whole trailer park" isn't current.:razz:

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
You lucked out. Your trailer is now your boat. Just watched it float by. Big trouble. Marine police were checking it out. I don't think your sticker saying. "F with me and you F with the whole trailer park" isn't current.:razz:
lol trailer parks are yr round... its a camp ground lol.. do me a fav tie her up i will be by later to take her back to her slip :) hitting the bayview up for happy hour if you want to attend :)

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Maybe you'll get lucky and have stripers swimming in your back yard.

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Im sure you can find a drinkin partner were the boat is stored.... he is halfway there:):) you may even get the other old salt out as he has just returned from florida
i'm guessing you mean louie and capt D.... did you happen to see my post in the offshore forum? won't be long now... tog beware... we also need to get fred out for a show in april :)

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Almost 5pm and the sun is starting to break through. Wind dropped back to nothing an hour ago. Just spoke to my daughter on the turnpike and she said solid overcast and some rain. To soon but it looks like this one missed us just a little. Looking out the window right now and just a few ripples. Dock even has some dry spots.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.