BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come this place turns into such a strokefest place? If your going to get something locked down come right out and say what you need to say it will be easier...I don't get it. There are 30,000 people here...and you won't get them all to aggree...or you won't get them all to go fishing 365 days out of the year...but you will get their opinions. If you've been doing it for 75 years or if you have been doing it for a week...just let people say their opinions but when it turns into a "I know more than you....or I've been doing it longer than you, or I catch more fish than you ever will" thats when I go sour and get really annoyed. I've lived down here my entire life...I've fished my entire life...but I haven't caught nearly as many fish as many have...but that's fine to me...I put as much time on the water as I possibly can.

It's always a contest here...I'm not saying with everyone...but a grand few...I know it's a "if you don't like it don't read it" but it just isn't in the dry dock and it isn't just with a few people it's through out the entire site...it's the time of the year and peoples emotions are running high...but it just isn't even that. I can't put my finger on it. I guess it's the mentality of a lot of people that drives me nuts.

I think this place is great, I love coming on here, reading the posts, both good and bad and learning from everyone...but it just gets old when the same old crap boils up and people start to get sour :)

As for the mod's you guys do great work, and if this isn't a post isn't worthy being kept I understand and please delete if need be but had to vent

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Spring and stripers will be here soon boys. Hang tight a little while longer. Starting prep work on the ADAM BOMB III tomorrow!
Adam your not bragging about your boat are you?:D;)

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
pepsodent?

Hey, chef, I saw that picture of your new boat. That's thing's really white. Looks great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
He he. He said Strokefest.:D

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
capemaychef... looking for a good byob restaurant.. nothing fancy...just want good seafood..went to panikos last week and thought it was great.. looking to try something new tomorrow any ideas for a byob thanks

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
capemaychef... looking for a good byob restaurant.. nothing fancy...just want good seafood..went to panikos last week and thought it was great.. looking to try something new tomorrow any ideas for a byob thanks
Down here in Cape May? Ummmmm nothing much is open right now....I would say Red Sky in Seaville...but isn't really seafood based...ummm Union Park but they are "fancy" but I would try them out for sure!

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
But he said Strokefest.:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
7,277 Posts

Dave, Try J Otton's in CMCH across the street and a couple doors south of the Bellevue. Awesome food, casual, and BYO.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts