BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Making some room and cleaning out the storage room. These Items need to get out of here ASAP. Would love to see as a whole, but will break everything up.

4 Brand new life preservers type 2 $5.00

5 Compartment Trolling Bag with 20 new and used lures, have pictures will send. (make offer)

1 penn surf master reel on a strudy stik (reel just reconditioned) $20.00

1 Stand up belt clip on (never used) $12.00

3 mann stretch (never used) (1) 35 foot (2) 25 foot $12.00

4 shark rigs by Fins #961 $12.00

Navagational Charts used one season.

Have numerous flounder rigs and weights, e mail me for specifics on other items I have.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Please send me pics of the trolling lures and bag as well as a price for that the belt, the stretch's and the shark rigs. Thanks

Also what charts are they I might be interested in them also.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also found and selling numerous flounder rigs and weights and stripper rigs with 5/0 hooks. Almost like a going out of business sale, guess I should be having a mini yard sale.

·
Registered
897 Posts
im in bellmawr and would like to take a look see.give a call (609)510-1353 Karl

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sold the Rod and Reel set, still have the others for sale. been working for the past few days so haven't been on the computer. Want these items out by this week, 856 546 8194
Thanks Bob

·
Registered
578 Posts
Pics of the trolling lures please.

Thanks

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Selling all these items together for $125.00, minus the rod and reel which is already sold. I want them out of the house today, any takers please call or e mail. Very good deal for the cost. Will throw in 4 foot gaff, and shark floats (2) if can be picked up today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts